10/4/12

Trendy (thankful) Thursday!

Good Morning Readers,

Thanksgiving weekend is almost upon us, this is the weekend every year that is full of family time, good food (mmm pumpkin pie!) and it's also a time to reflect and be thankful.

This week, instead of discussing fun wedding trends, I thought I would tell you what I am thankful for. Hoping to get folks in the mood to be thankful. Here we go!
  1. Right off the bat, I am thankful for my health (minus the current sinus infection, gross) working for a hospital is a constant reminder of how lucky I am to be healthy and that most of the people in my life are healthy.
  2. I am thankful for my family, that includes the obvious players, Mom, Dad, Livs and Paul, my extended family and now my new family, Judy, Michelle, Justin and everyone that comes along with them. I have no idea where I would be without their constant love, support and guidance. I am a very lucky girl to have all of these people in my life.
  3. My friends, old and new. Each and every one of you is fabulous and I love that you are pieces that make up my life.
  4. I am thankful for my job, it allows me to have nice things, travel to nice places and live a comfortable life.
  5. I am thankful that my readers are so supportive, that you give me a reason to keep writing, because I truly love it.
  6. I am thankful for the opportunities that life has blessed me with. I am genuinely happy with where I am and where I am headed, that's a nice feeling.
  7. My dog Jack, you really do not realize how much such a tiny, furry, ball of furry can affect your life. If you have a pet, you understand the love that comes along with them. I miss seeing his sweet face every single day and cherish every second I can squeeze in with that tiny guy.
  8. Lastly, but certainly not least, I am thankful to have found my "person". I have always been the wedding girl, always had the vision in my mind, now it's all coming to life, because of him. I am thankful for everyday I get to spend with him, I am thankful for the life that we are building and I am super thankful that I am forging my way through this journey with my best friend.
Alright, I know that may have been a little much, but come on now, it's from the heart! Below are some photo's, I thought I'd give you a little glimpse into my life :) I love when other bloggers do that!
Jack...<3

Some of the best girls in the world.

My wonderful family

My 'new' family

Some more amazing ladies.

My amazing parents and the cutest child in the world...he is delicious!



I hope you all have an amazing long weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover